WATER REPELLENT TECHNOLOGY
H20 Repel is a durable, fluorocarbon-free water repellent finish that makes textiles waterproof. Unlike fluorine based products, the application does not require high curing temperature. This gives new opportunities to make luxurious fabrics water repellent.
A durable formulation coats textile surface with a hydrophobic polymeric layer without compromising the breathability, the handle or the initial mechanical properties of the fabric. Research has shown that H20 Repel is as performant as the harmful PFC-C6 technology.
- Excellent water repellency
- Highly breathable (air-permeability unchanged)
- Softer handle compared to fluorocarbon
- Initial mechanical properties of fabric unchanged
- Application does not require high curing temperature
- Faster Drying time (- 50%)
- Permanent to washing without tumble dry or ironing
- Self-cleaning effect
- UV resistant
- Free of fluorocarbon, environmentally friendly