In a world where water-repellent textiles play an important role in various industries, Pulcra and Devan have joint forces, to introduce DEVAN REPEL: a new brand in the water repellency market. The first product in that range is DEVAN REPEL ONE, a durable water repellent for Polyester and blends developed on the scientific foundation of the companies’ chemical and textile technology know-how.
DEVAN REPEL ONE, the new water repellency technology developed by Pulcra and Devan takes a giant leap forward by combining cutting-edge chemistry with eco-conscious principles. This technology is PFAS-free and free from isocyanates, ensuring an environmentally friendly approach to water repellency.
Our technical staff and agents offer support through the installation of the Devan Repel
One processes in mills all over the world.
durable water repellency technology
Surface tension (or surface energy) of a
substance dictates how a surface will
interact with its surroundings.The balance
in between cohesive and adhesive forces
will define hydrophilicity or hydrophobicity,
oleophobicity or oleophobicity tendency.
The lower the surface free energy, the higher
will be the potential for repellency.
DEVAN REPEL ONE owers the surface
energy to a level capable of repelling water
and waterborne systems.
Performance can be boosted to meet different requirements with the DEVAN EXTENDER GEN3.
- New generation of sustainable extenders, fulfilling requirements of current and future eco-schemes
- Free of Isocyanate, Butanone-oxime and 2-dimethylpyrazole
- Meeting industry standards and end-user specifications for repel effects with good wash durability
- Compatible with all DWR technologies
- Superior water repellency performance on synthetics, especially on PES fibers and their blends with cotton.
- Sustainable: free of fluorocarbon
- Longevity: products treated with this water repellency technology are protecting from the elements for a longer lifespan.
- Flexibility: The versatility of this technology is another key advantage. It can be applied to a wide range of materials, with especially good results on polyester and it’s blends, offering flexibility for various applications across industries.